Slider image

The Old Portuguese Fort, Pooneryn

The Old Portuguese Fort, Pooneryn

Located at the main junction at Pooneryn, this Old Fort was built by the Portuguese, then occupied by the Dutch and was converted in to a Rest House by the British in 1805. The Fort was in the middle of the conflict zone between the Army and the LTTE and has been badly damaged.

Enquire Now

Brand Partners

Corporate memberships &
Affiliations of Classic Sri Lanka

| Gallery | About Us | Classic Destinations | Expo Lanka | FAQ |

© 2018 for Classic Sri Lanka by : 230 Interactive